JointlyCreating Brand Slip-on Water Shoes24.95
- Purchasing one size up provided an excellent fit - comfort balanced with staying on my feet well
- Many color/style variations for every type of person (boring plain colors for me, wild bright options for others)
- They seem fairly durable, after holding up without damage during several days of rough wear
- Excellent price and value
- The sizing is definitely off from most shoes. I had to order one size larger than my usual.
- After the third day, I had to take them off because I did develop small abrasions on the upper heel/achilles area
Recently, my family and I took a trip to the beach. A few weeks ahead of the trip, I engaged in a somewhat lengthy search for a new pair of water shoes. I wanted something that 1) was relatively inexpensive, 2) didn’t look too goofy, and 3) was reasonably comfortable since I’d probably be wearing them all day. Basically, I was being fairly picky about the whole thing. I started with Target, then as usual found myself on Amazon browsing through the billion search results there. I ended up first trying a well-reviewed water shoe by Simari, which looked great but was immediately painful on my achilles/upper heel/back ankle area. Although I did initially consider keeping this one, as the fit and style were great…I knew all-day wear probably wouldn’t work out well comfort-wise.
Eventually, I found my way to this water shoe by JointlyCreating. Very glad that I stumbled onto this one! These shoes come in size increments, and it seems to be off by about one full size. Initially, I tried my normal “range” of 13.5-14 Men, but that was too small. Fortunately, the 14-14.5 was available and turned out to fit just right! Those positive feelings about the fit continued after using them at the beach for a couple of days. And I had no issues with them falling off, even in somewhat rough ocean waters. By the last day, I did develop blisters or small abrasions on the upper heel/achilles area, but I felt like that was mostly a product of wearing them so much in the sand and water. For the most part though, they were quite comfortable until that last day.
They also look pretty cool for water shoes. So many out there look crazy – and don’t get me wrong, JointlyCreating does offer some wild colors. But for a boring sort of guy like me, having some black and white water shoes that look like sneakers is quite a nice find. I’m quite glad I found these and will absolutely use them for any future water endeavors.
- Rubber sole
- 〓 Lightweight & Flexible »» Ultra-light design, wear soft, comfortable
- 〓 Anti-Slip Sole »» Unique and anti-slip out-sole, quick-dry and super comfortable during water sports
- 〓 Quick Drying With Drainage Holes »» Highly quality fabric, quick drying, convenient for you use
- 〓 Safety Protection »» Super high traction rubber and average padding, make foot more freedom, protective your barefoot from hurting during walking or playing
- 〓 Occasions »» Perfect for walk on lakes or rivers, any water sports, beach, beach volleyball, swimming, running, outdoor, yoga, driving, surf, pool, boating, shower, bathroom etc
- Date First Available : January 21, 2019
- ASIN : B07MYYZGQB
Wide Toe Design – The Wide Toe Design Gives Your More Space
Anti-collision – Highly quality fabric,Quick drying,convenient for you use. Thickening Wide Toe Parts Protect Your Feet From the Hurts
- — Quick Drying With Several Dainage Holes
- — Highly quality fabric, quick drying, convenient for you use
- — Unique and anti-slip outsole ,super comfortable during water sports
Durable & Flexible
- — Easy take on /off
- –Flexible ,convenient to take
- — The Anti-Slip Sole made of the rubber sole,durable to wear