JISULIFE Portable Handheld Pocket Fan with Power Bank and Flashlight$13.59
- Fan functionality is pretty solid. Set your expectation to reasonable levels on how much it cools and you will be fine
- Size is good, it's definitely portable once folded up
- The fan blades are pretty safe - you're not going to hurt yourself with this fan
- The charging cable is USB-C which is great considering that's what our phones and tablets charge with
- One instance of surprising battery drain (was unusual enough that we thought it was broken)
- Not sure that I would want to rely on the power bank option for smartphone charging
- The kids and grandparents seemed to appreciate having these fans. But I wasn't convinced of their usefulness for a sweaty middle aged man
During a recent extended trip, our group purchased several of these portable fans made by Jisulife. We actually didn’t all plan on buying the same fan, but three of us all gravitated towards this one on Amazon due to the price and excellent reviews on Amazon. The fan folds into itself for portability and is roughly the length of a smartphone with the thickness of a small flashlight. The blades are a flexible plastic and are pretty safe – the fan stops automatically when it hits something.
The fan has pretty solid functionality. It has two speed settings and is reasonably powerful for something so small. As an added bonus, it also has a flashlight and can be used as a power bank for phone charging. Although the fan did help cool down the kids a bit during long, hot walks…I’m still not entirely convinced about such a small fan’s usefulness. There comes a point where it seems like those small fan blades are just sort of blowing hot air around. It certainly doesn’t have a similar cooling power to a normal sized fan. If you set your expectation to a reasonable level, this fan is nice to have – particularly for very young kids or older folks. But it isn’t a miracle worker.
We did have one incident during the trip where a fan completely discharged its battery somehow, despite being used the same amount as the other two we were using. We actually thought it was mechanically broken, but recharging set it right again. Other than that one example, the batteries seem to hold their charge fairly well – enough to withstand an 8-10 hour day of moderate use. I wouldn’t consider trying to rely on the power bank feature to charge a phone though. We also found the flashlight operation to be odd sometimes, as it uses the same button as the fan on/off. Overall though, if you’re going to buy a portable fan, this is a good one to purchase.
Your Travel Partner: Rechargeable Mini Fan, Power Bank and Flashlight – 3 in 1
You can enjoy the below benefits:
- Long Battery Life (14 to 21 hours)
- Mini Figure (4.7*1.4*1.4 inches, Weight: 4.4 ounces)
- 2000 mAh Power Bank
- Unique Bright Flashlight
- Rechargeable Design (Battery included)
- Easy to Rechargeable (Power bank, laptop and USB charger)
- Strong Air Flow
- Include a Lanyard (Do not worry about the fan falling accidentally)
About this item
- 【Super Long Endurance and Strong Airflow】- Adopted the advanced technology, it lasts for 14 hours with 2-speed, 21 hours with 1-speed after about 3 hours full charge. The maximum rotating speed of the fan is 3400 rpm which is enough for personal use to keep you cool.
- 【Foldable Design and Mini Size】- The foldable design makes it easy to carry and store. Besides, with the oval shape(1.3*1.3*4.7 Inches, Weight: 4.4 Oz), this rechargeable fan can hide the fan blade, small and easy to slide into your pocket and purse.
- 【Power Bank Function and Quiet Operation】- 5V/1A USB output port makes the mini hand fan to be a power bank(2000mAh) in an emergency, supplying power for mobile phone, MP3, etc. With no frame design, make the noise low to 50db that causes no bother during work.
- 【Flashlight and Include Wrist String】- Long press the power button to open the flashlight feature when the fan is not spinning. The flashlight is quite bright and can be used in dark areas or if electricity is out. And with a lanyard included, you can hang it on your hands or travel backpack.
- 【USB Fast Charge & Gift Choice】- You can use a wall charger, laptop, power bank to charge it. And the handheld fan only needs 2-3 hours to get fully charged. This mini handheld fan will also be a gift for your family, friends. Cute, tiny, and useful gadgets for most people.
|Electric fan design||Wearable Fan|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Special Feature||Flash Light, Power Bank|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Outdoor, Indoor|
|Included Components||Handheld Fan, Lanyard, Type-C Cord, Manual|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|
|Indoor/Outdoor Usage||Outdoor, Indoor|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4.72 x 1.57 x 1.46 inches|
|Material||Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene|
|Controller Type||Button Control|
|Number of Speeds||2|
|Number of Blades||2|
|Item Weight||124 Grams|
|Product Dimensions||4.72 x 1.57 x 1.46 inches|
|Item Weight||4.4 ounces|
|Item model number||F8-P|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Ion batteries required. (included)|