FlipBelt Zipper Running & Workout Belt$34.99
- The zipper version is incredibly useful, with a front zipper pocket that fits large phones and side non-zipped areas that hold items well
- For something that is basically a fanny pack, it actually looks good. This is a way to have a fanny pack without actually looking like you're wearing one
- The fit is excellent. I usually wear an XL in most things, and this XL fits perfectly. It doesn't move around but is also not too tight
- The material seems high quality and has held up well through use and washing
- The zipper version doesn't have to be "flipped" as the name of the product suggests
- It's fairly expensive to get the zippered version
- The non-zippered version is designed to be "flipped"/reversed while wearing to keep your stuff safe. For me, that isn't ideal (the zippered version doesn't have this issue)
- Can be difficult to get things out at times. Which is honestly almost not a con, since you do want things to stay in place while you're running. This item might be nitpicking.
Have you ever considered buying a fanny pack for running, but avoiding doing so because of how the look (and what people might think of you)? I definitely have. The thought actually crossed my mind enough to compel me to start researching “fanny packs that don’t look like fanny packs.” One result I came across was the FlipBelt, which apparently many people rave about online. It comes in several flavors, including the base model and one with a central zipper compartment. There are also so “pro” versions that don’t seem to offer much to justify their extremely high prices.
I opted to purchase the zippered version over the base FlipBelt. From various online feedback, it sounded like the Zipper FlipBelt better accommodates larger smartphones and naturally holds them more securely due to the zipper. The base version apparently can fit bigger phones too, but from what I’ve read, it’s much harder to get the phones out while running. The Zipper FlipBelt also has side pockets modeled after the original FlipBelt’s main pocket.
This belt is exactly what I was looking for, and has become required gear while going for a jog. I don’t even need shorts with pockets anymore. The fit is exactly as it should be, and I’ve experienced no discomfort or awkward sliding around. My only real complaint is how expensive they are…but if it holds up well over time, the overall value will make this purchase very much worth it.
- 100% Other Fibers
- Four Openings (two in the front and back) to easily slide in and access items throughout the belt
- No fasteners that can cause uncomfortable chafing and the tubular, even design eliminates bouncing
- Reflective3 mlogo
- Polyester/lycra fabric for moisture wicking, quick drying, stretch, and softness against your skin
- Machine washable, and dry on Tumble low or hang to air dry
The FlipBelt Zipper enhances the security of the classic FlipBelt by featuring an extra secure zipper pocket in the travel belt pouch you already love to use. FlipBelt Zipper is also a great travel belt, and designed to accommodate passports while traveling and holds extra large phones, such as the iPhone X Max, Samsung s10 Plus and Samsung Notes.
Flip Belt Zipper Edition Running Belt. Say goodbye to armbands and fanny packs. Say hello to the Flip Belt! This soft-yet-durable fabric belt allows you to secure all of your essential items during athletic activities and travel. The Zipper Pocket allows you to secure valuables or medical devices for peace of mind. Gone are the days of baggy sweat pants with bulky pockets. Active wear is sleeker and more stylish than ever before. The only problem is there’s nowhere to hold your phone, music, keys and other essentials. That’s where Flip Belt comes in. Who would have thought a singular tubular waistband could solve one of the biggest nuisances that athletes face–where to tuck must-have items while exercising. Every bit as flattering and contoured as the rest of today’s athletic wear, Flip Belt is designed to carry your on-the-go essentials without tying up your hands. Made of a moisture-wicking, spandex-lycra blend, Flip Belt slides right on and sits snug on your hip. No bulk. No bounce. Flip Belt is machine washable, fast drying, and it’s even made in the USA. Features: Zipper Pocket allows you to secure valuables or medical devices for peace of mind The half inch wider surface than the original Flip Belt gives it that extra room for larger phones with cases and passports Key Hook for added security3M Quality Reflective Logo Machine wash & Machine Dry or Hang Dry Materials: Micropoly, Lycra Wicking
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : September 29, 2020
- Manufacturer : Level Terrain
- ASIN : B08KGMPWQZ